GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
I. REQUIREMENTS TO THE RENTER
Art. 1. The RENTER shall be aged minimum 21 years and have an experience as a driver of minimum 1 year, except for drivers aged 30 and over. They shall have regular and valid identity documents: passport/ID card, driving license and registration certificate (RC). Only the persons entered in this agreement (THE RENTER AND THE SECOND DRIVER) may drive the rental car. If any other person not entered in the rental agreement drives the car, the RENTER shall bear full responsibility for the value of the car and any additional costs incurred, regardless of the paid fees for discharge or additional coverage.
Art. 2. With his signature, the RENTER declares that he is a legally competent driver with a valid driver's license, that he has all the necessary documents and the relevant categories to drive the rented vehicle. The RENTER declares that he has an international driver's license or a legalized translation of the original driver's license in the event that it was issued by a country that did not sign the Vienna Road Traffic Convention of 08.11.1968 and in accordance with the hypothesis of Art. 161 et seq. the Road Traffic Act, as well as that the documents he possesses are correct and in the necessary form (depending on the country that issued them - apostille, translation, legalization) to be recognized and used on the territory of the Republic of Bulgaria or the country , in which the vehicle rented by the RENTER will be driven. The RENTER declares that he complies with the legal provisions regulated in Article 162 of the Road Traffic Act.
Art. 3. If the RENTER in the car rental agreement is a Bulgarian or foreign legal entity, the legal entity is jointly and severally liable with the main and additional driver. If one or more additional drivers are entered in the car rental agreement, they are jointly and severally liable with the one registered as a RENTER.
Art. 4. If a person other than the RENTER is entered as the Cardholder in the authorization form of the rental agreement, who has provided data on his bank card, the Cardholder shall be jointly and severally liable with the RENTER and guarantees his obligations.
II. PROCEDURE FOR HANDING OVER A CAR
Art. 5. The vehicle is handed over to the RENTER in a serviceable technical condition with a spare tire or an emergency repair kit and other necessary equipment, reflected in the handover protocol, which shall be an integral part of the contract, under the terms of which the vehicle is returned. When concluding the contract, remarks, if any, on the appearance or interior of the vehicle shall be noted in the handover protocol. Upon return of the vehicle, after inspection and upon finding any damages or shortages, they shall be paid by the RENTER according to the official price list in connection with Art. 29. Claims regarding the condition of the vehicle by the RENTER can only be made to the OWNER upon acceptance of the vehicle. The RENTER must return the rented vehicle on the day, time and place specified in the contract. The RENTER should ensure sufficient time for the OWNER to inspect the vehicle and sign a handover protocol that reflects the condition of the vehicle after termination of the rental agreement and upon its return to the OWNER. In the event that the RENTER does not return the rented vehicle on the day, time and place specified in the contract and/or does not wait for the vehicle to be inspected and/or for the handover protocol to be drawn up and signed, the provision of Article 6 of these General Terms and Conditions (GTC) and the handover of the vehicle from the RENTER to the OWNER, the drawing up of a protocol and establishing the condition of the car, shall be carried out in the order and manner specified in Article 6 of the GTC.
Art. 6. In the event that the RENTER refuses to sign the handover protocol upon returning the car, it shall be signed by at least two OWNER employees who certify the refusal, and the findings in the protocol, bind the party that refused to sign it, and can be used as evidence in court. In this hypothesis of established damage to the vehicle or non-fulfilment of the RENTER's obligations regarding the condition of the car, which must be the same upon return as upon the initial providing, the established facts shall also be proven by photographic material prepared with a technical means by OWNER’s employees. From the prepared photographic material, the registration number of the car, day and time of compilation of the photographic material, as well as the established inconsistency in the type and technical integrity of the vehicle shall be established.
Art. 7. In the event of a technical breakdown of the main vehicle due to a factory defect or natural wear and tear, the OWNER shall be obliged to provide a replacement vehicle of a similar or higher class within 3 working days at the nearest company office. In case of impossibility to move the broken-down vehicle on its own to the nearest OWNER office, the latter shall be obliged to deliver the replacement vehicle to the location of the immobilized main car, as long as it is located within the borders of the Republic of Bulgaria. In the event of the technical failure occurring outside the borders of the Republic of Bulgaria, the RENTER shall be obliged to cover the costs of moving the rented vehicle to the border of the Republic of Bulgaria, where a replacement vehicle will be provided to him.
Art. 8. When replacing the car, carried out in connection with Art. 7, Art. 30.1 or Art. 30.2, the OWNER shall be obliged to extend the term of the contract by as much time as the provision of the replacement vehicle was delayed with. In the event that the RENTER refuses the replacement vehicle, the RENTER shall be reimbursed the amount for the unusable days according to Art. 21 In the event that the reservation is made by a partner, the conditions of the partner through which the RENTER reserved the vehicle shall apply.
Art. 9. Upon receipt of the vehicle, the RENTER shall provide the OWNER with a deposit via bank card. The amount of the deposit shall be indicated on the first page of the rental agreement, and it shall guarantees the good faith performance of the RENTER's obligations under the agreement and serve to compensate the OWNER for any damages to the rented vehicle that may occurred during the validity of the agreement and to cover any additional costs for the OWNER that may occurred during the period of holding of the rented vehicle by RENTER. If the rental period is longer than twenty-five days, the RENTER shall be obliged, before the expiration of the twenty-fifth day, to provide a new deposit at an office of the OWNER or through a link provided by OWNER for providing a deposit. The RENTER shall be obliged to make the new deposit with the same bank card with which the initial deposit for the rent was provided. If the RENTER has not made a new deposit before the expiration of the twenty-fifth day from the provision of the previous deposit, the OWNER shall be entitled to apply Art. 12 item 2 of these General Terms and Conditions. If the vehicle is returned by the RENTER on time and under the conditions of correct use, without damage or shortages, the deposit shall be refunded in its full amount.
Art. 10. In case the RENTER has not fulfilled any of its obligations and responsibilities under the agreement, the OWNER is entitled to keep the entire deposit or such part of it, necessary to cover the costs of repairing the damages, as well as compensation for the car stay. The retention of the deposit by the OWNER in the above cases shall not cancel the liability of the RENTER to pay compensations for the damages suffered by the RENTER in an amount exceeding the value of the deposit.
Art. 11. If the RENTER/CARDHOLDER has provided bank card (debit/credit) details and the deposit is authorized by this card, they give their irrevocable and unconditional consent to the OWNER, after and if they has fully utilized the deposit in the cases provided for in the agreement, even after its completion, to withdraw amounts exceeding the deposit and the signature placed on the first page of the car rental agreement in the authorization form will be considered placed on the POS-terminal statements. The provided bank card (debit/credit) must be valid until the end of the rental period; otherwise the OWNER is not responsible for refund of the deposit. In the event of a change in the data provided on the bank card (debit/credit) or such change was required by a bank servicing the RENTER/CARDHOLDER, the latter shall inform the OWNER within 24 hours about the change. The OWNER does not need to request additional consent for additional payments from the cardholder in case of:
- any failure under the agreement, for which compensations, penalties and fees are provided, according to an official price list under Art. 29 or other legal or described in this agreement grounds
- collection of fees that have not been paid by the RENTER, including fees paid to suppliers for consumed electricity when renting an electric car
- additional costs for the OWNER, incurred during the period of possession of the rental car by the RENTER - fines for violation of traffic laws and rules
- the rental car is not his/her property; in virtue of this agreement the car is given to him/her to hold, keep and drive it; The RENTER is not entitled to treat the car as his/her own and if he/she does so, he/she shall be liable under Art. 206 of the Criminal Code for hijacking.
- The OWNER reserves the right to restore back the possession over the car, without notice, at any time and at the expense of the RENTER, if the car is used by him/her in breach of this agreement, legal provisions or ethical values.
- crossing the border with a country for which no power of attorney for driving the car has been issued by the OWNER;
- expired car rental agreement and the RENTER continues to use the car without the OWNER’s consent under Art. 19;
- dangerous driving and exceeding the maximum permissible speed by 30 km per hour or more;
- has not paid the amounts due under the concluded car rental agreement within the agreed term;
- the GPS system has stopped transmitting a signal and there is no connection with the RENTER;
III. PRICES, METHOD OF PAYMENT
Art. 14. The full rental price for the car shall be paid at the time of receiving the car and signing of the handover protocol. The deposit shall be provided by transfer to the bank account of the OWNER or by bank card (debit/credit) authorization in the name of the RENTER, the Additional Driver or the Cardholder.
Art. 15. When an additional fee has NOT been paid under Art. 30.1 or Art. 30.2 in case of theft, damage or traffic accident, after which the vehicle cannot fulfil its main purpose, the amounts paid by the RENTER under the contract shall not be subject to reimbursement.
Art. 16. The rental price does not include operating costs, such as wiper fluid, Adblue, fuel, charge of the battery of elecric vehicle, related to the use of the rental car during the rental period, which are paid by the RENTER, as well as:
- When returning the vehicle with an incomplete tank, the RENTER pays the missing fuel and an administrative fee according to the official price list under Art. 29 and Art. 31.3.
- When returning an electric vehicle with a battery charge below 80%, the RENTER shall pay the electricity shortage plus an administrative fee, according to the official price list under Art. 29 and Art. 31.3. The electricity used by the charging stations, through the access cards provided at the beginning of the rent, shall be paid by the RENTER according to the information provided by the supplier.
Art. 18. The rental price does not include fines and sanctions imposed during the use of the car for infringement with the Road Traffic Act of the Republic of Bulgaria (RTA) or other violations under the laws of the Republic of Bulgaria.
Art. 19. In the event that the RENTER wishes to extend the term of the contract, the heshall state this in writing, at least 48 hours before the contract expires. The RENTER may extend the term of the contract, respectively the use of the car, only upon receipt of written confirmation from the OWNER and after payment of the obligation has been made within 24 hours, after confirmation of the extension has been received, according to the current price list. The OWNER reserves the right to refuse to extend the contract.
Art. 20 In the event that the RENTER has not received a written confirmation from the OWNER for the extension of the contract period and is late in returning the car, he shall owe the rental price of the vehicle that he paid, calculated according to the official price list under Art. 29.
Art. 21. In the event that the RENTER returns the vehicle before the expiration of the contract, he shall owe OWNER the price for the days used at the daily rental price of the car, which he paid with a 20% increase for the period used, as well as a fee in the amount of 3 rental days, but not more than the rental price for the originally agreed period. Early return does not cancel the RENTER's obligation to return the rented vehicle during working hours to the place specified in the contract.
Art. 22. If the RENTER has paid "Prepaid fuel" fee when renting the car and returns the car with some part of this fuel, the OWNER does not owe a refund for the unused fuel.
Art. 23. In the event that a daily mileage limit in kilometres is entered in the rental contract and the RENTER has exceeded it, when returning the car, he shall pay a fee for the over-limit kilometres, calculated according to the official price list under Art. 29.
IV. OBLIGATIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE RENTER
Art. 24. The RENTER undertakes:
- To use the car for its intended purpose, to operate and drive it with the care of a good husband, in compliance with the Road Traffic Act. To follow the instructions and recommendations of the car manufacturer and/or supplier, as well as the requirements of the insurer and the OWNER; to protect the car from damages and harms and to take all measures for its protection.
- To keep responsibly the car key and registration certificate and to not leave them in the car when leaving it, as well as in places without supervision, where they can be stolen.
- In the event of a road accident (accident), damage or harm to take all necessary measures to save, limit and/or reduce the damage to the vehicle.
- In case of damage to tires, the RENTER shall replace the damaged tire with the spare one or to use an emergency tire repair kit to repair the damage, after which to visit the nearest office of the OWNER for inspection.
- To independently ensure that all additional accessories provided by OWNER such as high chair, child seat, baby basket, booster seat, snow chains, ski racks, etc., are properly secured and placed. The OWNER shall not be liable for any incidents or accidents that may occur as a result of improperly fastened or installed accessories.
- To pay the administrative fees described in Art. 31 of the General Terms and Conditions in case the conditions for their payment are existing.
- In the event of a road accident, damage/accident, theft or any incident involving the rental car, regardless of the fault, the RENTER shall immediately, but not later than 24 hours notify the OWNER by phone +359 (0) 700 89 050 or +359 (0) 890 170 170 for this by informing him of all facts, circumstances and data /names of witnesses, etc./, as well as to cooperate filly with the Police/Traffic Police/for issuing of a document certifying the event, which document shall be handed over to the OWNER within 3 days from the occurrence of the event. No later than the 5th day after the event he/she shall deliver the car for inspection and taking photos by the insurance company. He/she shall provide full assistance to the OWNER and the insurance company for the purpose of clarifying the incident and the damages. Any submission of document incorrectly filled or after the time limits is considered failure to submit them.
- The RENTER shall not leave the borders of the Republic of Bulgaria with the rental car without being explicitly authorized to do so in a separate power of attorney. In case of violation, the RENTER shall pay a penalty in the amount of € 300 for each individual country where the rental car is used without an explicit power of attorney. In case of a claim by third parties against the OWNER for the period of the unauthorized living the borders of the Republic of Bulgaria of the car, the RENTER assumes financial responsibility for culpably caused damages. All additional coverage paid by the RENTER in this case is invalid and he/she shall bear full responsibility.
- In case of a road accident or damage, regardless of the cause of the event, whether the RENTER is guilty or not, as well as full use of the fuel in the fuel tank or battery of the vehicle, the RENTER shall pay all costs of moving the rental car to the OWNER's office.
- In case of a road accident or damage outside the borders of the Republic of Bulgaria, regardless of the cause of the event, whether the RENTER is guilty or not, to cover all costs of moving the rental car to the OWNER's office. In case of a road accident or damage abroad, the OWNER does not provide a replacement car, even if the fee under Art. 30.1 or Art. 30.2 has been paid.
- To notify the OWNER in writing with a minimum of 48 hours notice if the RENTER wants to return the rental car before or after the time limit specified in the agreement, or at a place other than that specified in the agreement.
- To cover all costs incurred by the OWNER regarding the return of the rental car in a place or time other than the one specified in the agreement. In case of non-compliance with the period of notice regarding the place of return, the RENTER shall pay a "one-way rental" fee in amount, published on the official web-page https://toprentacar.bg/en/one-way-rentals and an administrative fee regarding Art. 31.5.
- Road accident or damage due to the fault of the RENTER, including "CO FAULT" or "UNDEFINED FAULT".
- Theft of parts of the car and its equipment, lack of elements or lack of snow chains, routers, child seats, ski rack and other similar additional equipment or accessories.
- Any occurred and caused damage to the rental property (including damage to tires, rims, chassis or car running gear or breaking of windscreen and windows), including its complete loss or destruction, which is not certified by an act of infringement of the Traffic Police, Police or another competent authority, drawn up in accordance with the Road Traffic Act and other legislative act or other document confirming the fact of occurrence of the event.
- Damages and losses incurred as a result of driving the car under the influence of alcohol or other intoxicating substances, as well as when giving the car to a person not registered in the agreement or a person not having a driving licence.
- Non-return by the RENTER of the registration certificate, the key, the policy for "Civil liability" /jointly or separately/ in case of theft of the car by a third party. A fixed fee is applied, according to Art. 29, as well as a stay fee of 5 days, for the relevant period, according to Art. 29.
- In case of loss, destruction or theft of registration certificate, electric vehicle charge card, key, technical inspection symbol, ”Third party liability” policy and car number, the RENTER shall pay a fee according to the official price list under Art. 29. A fixed fee is applied, according to Art. 29, as well as a stay fee of 5 days, for the relevant period, according to Art. 29.
- In the event of suspension from movement and/or termination of the registration of the vehicle, and/or impounding the vehicle by the authorities of the Ministry of the Interior, the subject of the rental agreement, due to the RENTER's fault, he shall be obliged to pay an administrative fee in the amount of BGN 977.92 / 500 euros, as well as a demurrage fee for the period in which the use of the car was prevented, according to Art. 29.
- In the event that during the period of validity of the rental agreement, in relation to the specific vehicle, any damage has been caused to it, which was caused by fault and/or gross negligence on the part of the RENTER, which requires the vehicle to be taken into service and/ or in the hypothesis described in Art. 25.7, the RENTER shall owe payment of a compensation agreed in advance between the parties in favour of the OWNER. The compensation shall be due for the damage to the vehicle caused by the RENTER due to his fault or gross negligence, in the event of stopping the vehicle from moving or terminating the registration of the vehicle by the authorities of the Ministry of the Interior, as a result of non-fulfilment of a contractual obligation and/or non-compliance with the Social Security Act or other legal acts on the part of the RENTER. The compensation shall cover the time during which the vehicle was in service to repair the damage and/or the time during which the vehicle was stopped from moving based on the relevant sanction from the Ministry of the Interior and could not be used, according to its purpose, namely to be rented. The amount of the compensation shall be determined by multiplying the number of days the vehicle was in a workshop to repair the damage and/or the number of days the vehicle was immobilized, by the fixed daily rental specified in the official price list, for the specific class vehicle marked with the corresponding acris code, the price list being an integral part of the General Terms and Conditions of the contract. The stay shall be proven by signed protocols certifying the entry into and exit of the vehicle from the repair shop, or a stay waiting for the delivery of spare parts and/or by the terms described in the administrative measure document issued by the competent authorities. The agreed compensation shall not exclude the possibility of a claim from the OWNER to the RENTER for the actual value of the damages. By signing these General Terms and Conditions the RENTER agrees with the validity, liability and method of determining the compensation due for the damages caused to the OWNER, which are caused by fault and/or gross negligence on the part of the RENTER, which thus also constitute a non-fulfilment of an obligation or responsibility on the part of the RENTER.
Art. 27. Absolutely forbidden is: using the vehicle to tow another vehicle or trailers; participation in road competitions, training or trials; the use of the vehicle for transfers; the use of the vehicle for deliveries of such as freight trade or the like; the transportation with the rented vehicle of people hitchhiking, large, bulk or other loads, beyond those allowed by the vehicle manufacturer; driving it outside the national road network or on roads without permanent pavement, providing the vehicle to a person that is not signed in the rental agreement. In case of violation of any of the rules listed above, the RENTER shall pay a penalty in the amount of 586.75 BGN/ 300 EUR. It is also absolutely forbidden to use the vehicle to transport illegally residing citizens. In case of violation of this rule, the RENTER shall pay a penalty in the amount of BGN 5867.49 / EUR 3000.
Art. 28. Smoking and transporting animals outside specially designated cages in the rented vehicle is absolutely prohibited. In case of finding traces of smoking or transporting animals outside specially designated cages, upon return of a dirty and uncleaned vehicle, the RENTER shall owe a fee calculated in accordance with the official price list under Art. 29.
Art. 29. The compensations and penalties due by the RENTER are determined in accordance with official price list, for the specific class of car designated with the relevant ACRISS code. The price list is an integral part of the General Terms and Conditions of the agreement. In the event that the repair of the car is more expensive due to a specific paint, brand, model, higher class or damage that is not specified in this price list - the relevant compensation is determined by an employee authorized by the manager. In addition to damages, the RENTER shall pay the costs for road assistance or transportation to the repair service station and back, fixed rent for the days of repair according to the official price list and the corresponding administrative fee, except for the exceptions specified in these General Terms and Conditions.
Art. 30. The following services may be provided after an additional payment by the RENTER upon request and their checking on the first page of the agreement, after payment for the relevant fees:
- The "TOP PROTECTION" and "PREMIUM PROTECTION" fee exempts the RENTER from responsibility for damage to the exterior of the car, fire or theft, which are certified by a document from the traffic police, the police or another competent authority drawn up in accordance with the Road Traffic Act and/or other regulations, deeds or other documents confirming the fact of occurrence of the event and provided that the OWNER was notified of the incident no later than 24 hours after its occurrence. The "TOP PROTECTION" and "PREMIUM PROTECTION" fees limit the RENTER's liability for damages arising from up to ONE event. If the RENTER wants to continue his rental with "TOP PROTECTION" or "PREMIUM PROTECTION" included, he must again pay the corresponding fee for the days until the end of the rental period. If the RENTER refuses to pay the relevant fee, in the case of occurrence of other events, he shall be fully materially liable pursuant to Art. 25 of the lease. Provided that the above conditions have been met, the "TOP PROTECTION" fee shall grant the RENTER the following rights:
- In the event of any damage that occurred as a result of one event, to up to 3 adjacent large-sized elements and their component small-sized elements with up to one deformation of one of the three, without the integrity of the element being damaged, for which there is no legal basis according to the Road Traffic Act or other legal acts for the issuance of a document by the competent government authorities, certifying the occurrence of an event, the RENTER's deposit shall be refunded in full after he completes a declaration of occurred event.
- In the event of a traffic accident, damage, fire or theft on the territory of the Republic of Bulgaria, the RENTER shall receive a replacement vehicle at the nearest OWNER office within 3 working days.
- In the event of a traffic accident, damage or fire on the territory of the Republic of Bulgaria, the costs of car rescue service and roadside assistance of the damaged vehicle will be paid by the OWNER. In the event of a traffic accident or damage outside the borders of the Republic of Bulgaria, the RENTER shall be obliged to cover only the costs of moving the rented vehicle to the border of the Republic of Bulgaria.
- Limits liability for damages: for glasses in full size, for tires and wheel hubs up to BGN 195.58 / 100 euros, for rims up to BGN 391.17 / 200 euros, if the RENTER fills out a declaration of occurred event. The liability applies to each element of the same type, up to the specified values, according to the number of damaged elements.
- Exempts the RENTER from paying the administrative fee under Art. 31.1.
- The "PREMIUM PROTECTION" fee includes the rights under the "TOP PROTECTION" fee, provided the conditions specified in Art. 30.1 are observed, and gives the following additional rights to the RENTER:
- In the event of damage to the car, which occurred as a result of an event for which there is no legal basis according to the Road Traffic Act or other normative acts for the issuance by the competent state authorities of a document certifying the occurrence of an event, the RENTER's deposit shall be refunded in full after filling a declaration of occurred event.
- In the event of a traffic accident, damage, fire or theft on the territory of the Republic of Bulgaria, the RENTER shall within 1 working day receive a replacement vehicle to the address specified by the RENTER located on the territory of the country.
- Exemption from liability for damage caused to tires, hub caps, rims and windows, after filling declaration of occurred event.
- "GOING ABROAD" fee. It may be specified as "CROSS BORDER" in the agreement. It is paid if the RENTER wants to leave the territory of the country with the rental car. It shall be requested at least 3 business days before the desired date for "CROSS BORDER". The countries for which the fee has been paid shall be entered in the power of attorney for driving abroad. The fee paid does not include travel expenses related to crossing the border and using the car abroad.
- "EXTRA DRIVER" fee. It may be specified as "ADDITIONAL DRIVER" in the agreement. It is a fee for entering of an additional driver in the agreement that shall have the rights and obligations as the main driver under the agreement. He/she is also obliged to have regular and valid ID documents: passport/ID card, driving license and registration certificate, which he/she must physically provide upon its entry in the agreement.
- "YOUNG DRIVER" fee. It may be specified as "UNEXPERIENCED DRIVER" in the agreement. It is mandatory for drivers aged 21-23. A double deposit is also required. Additional restrictions are possible for some classes.
- "LATE SERVICE" fee for renting or returning a vehicle outside the hours specified on the company's website or days specified in the official price list. It is also noted in the contract as "LATE SERVICE FEE".
- Fee "Delivery" or "Collection" of a car at a place specified by the client. It may be specified as "DELIVERY" in the agreement. It is agreed individually and entered in the agreement.
- "One-way rent" fee. It may be specified as "ONE WAY RENTAL" in the agreement. Renting the car in one office of the OWNER and returning to another one. It is agreed individually and entered in the agreement.
- Prepaid fuel fee. It may be specified as "PREPAID FUEL" in the agreement. The RENTER pays in advance the value of the fuel in the car tank.
- In the event of theft, damage, accident, or any incident involving the rented vehicle, a traffic accident or an accident, regardless of the cause of the event, whether the RENTER is at fault or not.
- In the case of received for processing fine or ticket under the Road Traffic Act.
- In case of violation of Art. 16.1 and Art.16.2 of the General Terms and Conditions of the rental agreement.
- In case of violation of Art. 17 of the General Terms and Conditions of the rental agreement.
- In case of violation of Art. 24.12 of the General Terms and Conditions of the rental agreement.
Art. 32. The payment of the "TOP PROTECTION" and "PREMIUM PROTECTION" fees does not release the RENTER from his obligations and responsibilities under Section IV of the General Terms and Conditions of the rental agreement, nor does it cover partial shortages, loss, theft of parts or accessories, damage to the interior of the car: upholstery, dashboard, seats, trunk, damage caused after refuelling that does not meet the manufacturer's standards and instructions; damage caused by driving on dangerous goods; damage caused by driving the vehicle off-road and towing other vehicles; damage caused by illegal or not approved by the OWNER repairs.
VI. FINAL PROVISIONS
Art. 33. The OWNER, respectively employees/representatives of the OWNER, are not responsible for losses (direct/indirect /further) of profit/income or for expenses incurred by the RENTER, as well as for damages incurred by the RENTER or other persons resulting from on or in connection with the use, inability to use or delay in the delivery of the car. The OWNER shall not bear responsibility for missing items and theft of personal belongings from the vehicle.
Art. 34. All amendments and supplements to the agreement, as well as all documents reflecting its implementation shall be valid if they are made in writing and signed by authorized representatives of the parties.
Art. 35. In case of disputes, the text of the contract and the General Terms and Conditions in Bulgarian shall prevail. Documents received through electronic or other communication, including using the Internet, are admissible as written evidence. Disputes not amicably resolved between the parties shall be resolved by the competent Bulgarian court. In the event that the RENTER is a foreign citizen, the OWNER may refer the dispute arising between the parties to a foreign court - in the country of which the RENTER is a citizen.
Art. 36. The provisions of the effective legislation shall apply to all cases not settled and arising from the agreement. The agreement is drawn up and signed in two identical copies - one for each of the parties. An integral part of it is the handover protocol.
Art. 38. The normal exploitation of the rented car in terms of mileage is 150 km on average per day during the rental period. In case the normal mileage is exceeded, the Lessor reserves its right to terminate the contract and provided service, as well as not to provide its services to clients who, in previous rentals, have proven to have exceeded the normal exploitation determined by the Lessor.
Art. 39. By signing the contract and the General Terms and Conditions attached to it, the RENTER agrees to receive informational messages related to his reservation, as well as current OWNER campaigns. These messages can only be sent through official OWNER channels, including email, Viber, SMS, Meta, etc.
Large-sized element (LE) – external elements part of the car body. The following are considered LE: doors, mudguards, bumpers, hoods, thresholds, pillars, mirror caps, ceiling.
Small-sized element (SE) – external elements part of the large-sized elements of the car. SE considered: plastic eyebrows and moldings, tank cap, bumper cap, door handles, spoiler/diffuser.
These General Terms and Conditions come into force on: 18.09.2023