Cargo van and LCV terms and conditions
THE RATES INCLUDE:
- Third Party Liability valid in whole Europe
- Paid all road taxes for the territory of Republic of Bulgariа
- Full insurance for damage and theft in whole Eruope under the general conditions of the Insurer. Valid only if a protocol from the Police Authorities is presented. It is not valid when the driver is under the influence of alcohol, other intoxicating substances or due to violation of the Bulgarian Traffic Laws
- 500 km daily mileage for rentals with duration up to 30 days and 5000 km mileage monthly for rentals with duration over 30 days.
- 20% VAT
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Renter’s personal requirements:
Renter must have held a full driving license for a minimum of 3 years for the classes MKMR and EKMR. For the classes CKMR, IKMR and SKMR the minimum driving age is 25 years and the driver's license should be at least 5 years old. ID (passport).
When the contract is with legal personality, the driver must provide a power of attorney or a valid work contract if he/she is not the manager.
Minimal rental period is 24 hours. If the vehicle is returned after the expiration of the hire contract without notice, the Renter will be charged as follows: up to 4 hours – 1 rental day; 4-8 hours - rate for 2 rental days, over 8 hours – 3 rental days.
Method of payment and security deposit:
During the booking process you can complete a partial prepayment (15% of the total price) or a full prepayment using a credit card, bank transfer or Paypal. Your credit card will be balanced with the text “Modul EOOD” – our company's name. If a partial prepayment is chosen, the Renter must pay the remaining price during the pick-up. The accepted methods of payment are Visa, MasterCard, bank transfer or cash payment. During the pick-up process, the Renter must leave security deposit by credit/debit card (Visa or MasterCard) issued on his name. The amount of the security deposit is 100% higher than the standard, if the Renter chooses to leave the deposit in cash.
|MKMR, EKMR, CKMR||100 €||200 €|
|IKMR||200 €||400 €|
Information about SIPP codes can be seen HERE.
Cross Border rentals are with double deposit (see bellow).
Responsibility of the RENTER
- In case of damage of the vehicle the Renter is obligated to provide all needed documents/protocols from the Police authorities, proving the accident. Otherwise the Renter is responsible for the total amount of the respective damages and the number of days required for complete repairing of the vehicle;
- In case of theft or total damage of the vehicle the Renter is obligated to provide all needed documents/protocols from the Police authorities, proving the event. Otherwise the Renter is responsible and should pay the full amount of the vehicle;
- The Renter is fully liable to partial theft, loss of parts, accessories, damages of the vehicle interior (upholstery, dashboard, seats, upholstery trunk etc.) or the cargo compartment;
- The fee for lost documents, CD, audio system, registration number plate, GPS navigation or vehicle keys is 200 €;
- In case of accident abroad, no matter whose fault is, the Renter is obliged to transport on his own expense the rented vehicle to Bulgaria's border. In this case we don't provide the Renter with replacement car;
- In case of damage an administrative fee of 30 € is payable by the Renter.
Mileage:The price for the cargo var or LCV rental includes a daily mileage of 500 km. For each additional km. over the included mileage the following price is calculated:
|Car group (SIPP code)||Included daily mileage||Included monthly mileage||Price per additional km.|
|MKMR||500 km./day||5000 km./month||0.024 €/km.|
|EKMR||500 km./day||5000 km./month||0.036 €/km.|
|CKMR||500 km./day||5000 km./month||0.048 €/km.|
|IKMR||500 km./day||5000 km./month||0.060 €/km.|
The vehicle is rented with a full tank of fuel. Fuel consumption is payable by the Renter. In case the vehicle is returned with less fuel than rented, the Renter must pay for the missing fuel at price 1,50 €/l and an additional refueling fee of 10 € with VAT (except in case of paid fee for "Prepaid fuel").
In case of paying „Prepaid fuel”, the customer pays the the amount of the fuel in advance and gets the option to return the vehicle with not full tank.
|Car Class||Fee "Prepaid Fuel"|
|Renault Clio MKMR||69 €|
|Renault Kangoo EKMR||80 €|
|Renault Trafic CKMR||116 €|
|Renault Master IKMR||132 €|
On request a vehicle can be delivered and picked up in other city or office of Top Rent A Car. Delivery to neighboring countries is possible. Examples for one way rentals:
|Pick up Drop off||Price|
|Sofia Burgas||100 €|
|Sofia Varna||100 €|
|Sofia Plovdiv||50 €|
|Sofia Bansko||50 €|
|Sofia Borovets||40 €|
|Sofia Pamporovo||80 €|
|Sofia Thessaloniki||160 €|
|Sofia Bucharest||160 €|
More one way rentals can be checked HERE.
- The vehicle can be rented from our office at Sofia Airport (between T1 and T2, Mimi Balkanska 140) and there will be no additional charge;
- It is possible to choose custom pick up/ drop off address in Sofia only if additional request has been made. Notice that there is an additional fee of 20 euro (with VAT included) if you choose that;
- If you want the vehicle to be delivered and/or returned in another city, the cost of the service will be calculated as follow: 0,50 €/km fee in each direction (with VAT included);
Additional driver, equipment and accessories:
An additional fee per day applies as follows (VAT included):
|Extra||Price per day||Max. Price|
|Wheelbarrow||2.00 €||60 €|
|Cargo belts||1.00 €||-|
|Inverter 12V-220V||4.00 €||-|
|Anti-skid snow chains (purchase - remain for the customer)||25 € one-time fee||-|
|GPS navigation||4.00 €||60 €|
|Pallet jack||4.00 €||60 €|
|3G WI-FI||2.00 €||–|
|Additional driver||1.50 €||30 €|
Non working hours fee:
If the vehicle is rented or returned in non working hours, an additional fee of 20,00 € applies. Working hours: Monday – Sunday 09:00h – 19:00h. On official public holidays - Easter, Christmas (24.12, 25.12, 26.12), New Year (31.12, 01.01) the fee is - 09:00-19:00 - 20 €; 19:00-09:00 - 40 €.
Cross border rentals:
Border exit: Cross borders are allowed to Turkey (european part), Greece, Romania, Macedonia, Serbia on request. An additional administrative fee applies. The mentioned fee is for 1 country only. For each additional country the fee is increased by 50%. The renter should provide us with a copy of his driving license and ID card by e-mail at least 3 business days prior arrival. The required security deposit is double.
|MKMR||50 €||200 €||400 €|
|EKMR||60 €||200 €||400 €|
|CKMR||80 €||200 €||400 €|
|IKMR||100 €||400 €||800 €|
After confirmation by Top Rent A Car, the Renter must send scanned legible copy of driver's license and passport for issuing the necessary documents at least 3 working days before the rental. Restrictions may apply.Information for SIPP codes can be seen HERE.
Cancellation/amendment and refund policy:
A confirmed booking can be cancelled/amended no less than 72 hours before the pick-up time free of charge. In case of a booking cancellation/amend, less than 72 hours before the pick-up time, a fee of 15 % of the total rental price will be charged, but not less than the price for 1 rental day. In case of a no show, the prepayment will be not refunded. All booking prepayments will be fully refunded, if an alternative vehicle can not be provided.
Guarantee for class:
Please note, that Top Rent A Car reserves its right to provide a higher car class compared to the booked one.