Cargo van and LCV terms and conditions
THE RATES INCLUDE:
- Third Party Liability valid in whole Europe
- Paid all road taxes for the territory of Republic of Bulgariа
- Full insurance for damage and theft in whole Eruope under the general conditions of the Insurer. Valid only if a protocol from the Police Authorities is presented. It is not valid when the driver is under the influence of alcohol, other intoxicating substances or due to violation of the Bulgarian Traffic Laws
- 500 km daily mileage for rentals with duration up to 30 days and 5000 km mileage monthly for rentals with duration over 30 days.
- 20% VAT
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Renter’s personal requirements:
- The Rentee must be at least 21 years old with at least 3 years driving experience for the classes MKMR and EKMR. For the CKMR and IKMR classes, the minimum age is 25 years and a driving license of at least 5 years.
- The Rentee and any additional drivers must have valid identity documents: passport/ID card, driving licence. In case the customer provides a Driver's license that is NOT issued by a member state of the European Economic Area (EEA) or the Swiss confederation, he must provide an international driving license or a legalized translation of the original driving license (an original driving license must always be provided). An international driver's license can be applied for and obtained online on this page.
When the contract is with legal personality, the driver must provide a power of attorney or a valid work contract if he/she is not the manager.
Minimum rental period: 24 hours. If a customer makes an enquiry for a period shorter than 24 hours, the rental price will be calculated for a full 24 hours. If the car is returned after the agreed period the customer will be charged as follows: up to 1 hour – half a rental day; 1 to 4 hours – one rental day; 4 to 24 hours – two rental days, more than 24 hours – double price for every additional day.
Method of payment and security deposit:
During the booking process you can complete a partial prepayment (15% of the total price) or a full prepayment using a credit card, bank transfer or Paypal. Your credit card will be balanced with the text “Modul EOOD” – our company's name. The deposit is valid for 25 days after the start of the rental. If the rent lasts more than 25 days, the RENTER is obliged to visit the nearest office of the company or through a link for deposit renewal provided by the LESSOR in order to make a new deposit, before the 25th day from the start of the tenancy.
If a partial prepayment is chosen, the Renter must pay the remaining price during the pick-up. The accepted methods of payment are Visa, MasterCard, bank transfer or cash payment. Payment in cash is accepted only bulgarian lev (BGN).
During the pick-up process, the Renter must leave security deposit by credit/debit card (Visa or MasterCard) issued on his name.
|Deposit by Card
Information about SIPP codes can be seen HERE.
Cross Border rentals are with double deposit (see bellow).
Responsibility of the Rentee
- In case of damage of the vehicle the Rentee is obligated to provide all needed documents/protocols from the Police authorities, proving the accident. Otherwise the Rentee is responsible for the total amount of the respective damages and the number of days required for complete repairing of the vehicle;
- In case of theft or total damage of the vehicle the Rentee is obligated to provide all needed documents/protocols from the Police authorities, proving the event. Otherwise the Renteе is responsible and should pay the full amount of the vehicle;
- The Rentee is fully liable to partial theft, loss of parts, accessories, damages of the vehicle interior (upholstery, dashboard, seats, upholstery trunk etc.) or the cargo compartment;
- In case of accident abroad, no matter whose fault is, the Rentee is obliged to transport on his own expense the rented vehicle to Bulgaria's border. In this case we don't provide the Renteе with replacement car;
Rights of Rentee
- If there was a delay in renting the car due to a fault of the Renter, the Rentee has the right to ask for the rental period to be extended by the same period as the length of delay
- If the Rentee is unable to rent the car they have booked on time due to a fault of the Renter, the former has the right to request a refund of part of the prepayment in proportion to the period of delay. If the Rentee cancels the services due to a delay by the Renter, the prepayment must be refunded to the Rentee
- If the Renter cannot provide a car for a confirmed booking, the Renter has the right to request a free upgrade or refund of the prepayment made by them
- No other compensation is available
Rights of Renter
- The Renter reserves its right to refuse the provision of its services to the Rentee of the safety reasons related to technical issues of the reserved car. The Renter is obliged to refund the amounts paid by the customer for the non-provided service.
- The Renter has the right to terminate the contract early and have their car returned if:
- The Rentee breaches the terms of the contract
- The Rentee has committed fraud to obtain the car
- The car is abandoned
- The car is not returned within the agreed time and at the place specified in the contract
- The vehicle is damaged
- The Renter or a police officer or another competent authority has reason to believe that the Rentee’s driving (or the driving of the authorised driver) may pose a real danger to themself and/or any other person
- The normal exploitation of the rented car in terms of mileage is 150 km on average per day during the rental period. In case the normal mileage is exceeded, the Renter reserves its right to terminate the contract and provided service, as well as not to provide its services to clients who, in previous rentals, have proven to have exceeded the normal exploitation determined by the Renter.
- The vehicle can be rented without charging additional fees from the company's head office in Sofia;
- It is possible to choose custom pick up/ drop off address in Sofia only if additional request has been made. Notice that there is an additional fee of 20 euro (with VAT included) if you choose that;
- If you want the vehicle to be delivered and/or returned in another city, the cost of the service will be calculated as follow: 0,50 €/km fee in each direction (with VAT included);
- The time of delivery can vary within 30 minutes;
Mileage:The price for the cargo var or LCV rental includes a daily mileage of 500 km. For each additional km. over the included mileage the following price is calculated:
|Car group (SIPP code)
|Included daily mileage
|Included monthly mileage
|Price per additional km.
The vehicle is rented with a full tank of fuel. Fuel consumption is payable by the Renter. In case the vehicle is returned with less fuel than rented, the Renter must pay for the missing fuel at price 1,50 €/l and an additional refueling fee of 15 € with VAT.
On request a vehicle can be delivered and picked up in other city or office of Top Rent A Car. Delivery to neighboring countries is possible. Examples for one way rentals:
|Pick up Drop off
More one way rentals can be checked HERE.
Additional equipment and services:
Both the main driver and every additional driver must provide their valid documents personally upon pick up of the vehicle. Documents needed for car rental - driving license, ID card or passport and credit/debit card. All presented documents at the start of the rental period, must be valid till the last day of the rent.
Additional equipment and services are charged per day (VAT included):
|Additional equipment and services
|Price per day
|Anti-skid snow chains (purchase - remain for the customer)
|35 € one-time fee
|Mobile WI-FI Hotspot
Late Service Fee
You can check the opening hours for the office of your choosing here. Airport offices can serve customers 24 hours a day.
When booking for the cities of Varna, Burgas, Plovdiv in the time range from 19:01 to 08:29 and for the city of Sofia in the time range from 21:01 to 08:29, the price includes a "Late service fee".
Please note that if during the initial booking, pick-up and/or return times of the car other than the above mentioned ranges are specified and subsequently the times are changed and they fall within the above-mentioned ranges, an additional fee of 24 € including VAT for each delivery and/or acceptance of the car will be charged for "Late service fee".
Cross border rentals:
Upon prior request and approval, rentals can be taken outside Bulgaria to its neighbouring countries (Greece, Northern Macedonia, Serbia, Romania and the European part of Turkey). An administrative fee will be charged depending on the rented car class. The indicated administrative fee applies to visiting one of the countries listed above. For any subsequent country, the customer will pay an additional 50% of the charge for the first country. Power of attorney is issued with a validity period until the end of the rent, but no longer than 25 days. When the rent is longer than 25 days, the customer must pay the full charge for crossing the border again.
|Deposit by Card
After confirmation by Top Rent A Car, the Rentee must send a scanned copy of the driving licence and passport details (required for the issue of the necessary documents) at least 1 business day before the start of the rental period. Limitations may apply.Information for SIPP codes can be seen HERE.
Cancellation/amendment and refund policy:
Confirmed bookings may be cancelled/changed free of charge up to 72 hours before the start of the rental period. If the booking is cancelled/changed less than 72 hours before the start of the rental period, a fee of 15% of the final rental price will be charged, but no less than the rental price for 1 day, as well as the value of the delivery fee in case of cancellation/change of the reservation, less than 24 hours before the start of the rental period. Additional services included in the reservation are not included in the penalty.
Guarantee for class:
Please note, that Top Rent A Car reserves its right to provide a higher car class compared to the booked one.