Advantages of the light commercial vehicles when moving
Why is it better to rent cargo van when moving?
- Affordable - Most people choose to rent a cargo van and move their stuff by themselves instead of paying a company to do that. All you need to do is just to rent a LCV (light commercial vehicle) and ask some friends to give you a hand. Believe it or not you will be able to cut your expenses significantly. No matter how far you should transfer your belongings, there is no additional millage fee!
- Flexibility - When renting a cargo van you can schedule your own time and will not depend on anyone.
- Reliability - The safety of your belongings will be your responsibility. You do not have to worry that something may be lost or damaged.
The difference between cargo van and a passenger vehicle is the cargo compartment allowing transportation of cargo instead of people.
Tips for loading cargo van
- Make an arrangement plan of the things that will be transported;
- Consider the height and length of the cargo compartment;
- Be careful when driving loaded. Keep in mind the braking distance;
- Consider the turning radius when driving larger cargo van and lower your speed!;
- Be careful when driving in reverse. The LCV has limited visibility when reversing and therefore you can use help in this maneuver;
- Be aware of the requirements, speed and signs on the road;