Tips for young drivers
- Before you start driving, make sure that you're aware of the traffic rules and road traffic law. In case of difficulties, ask for assistance.
- Always carry all the necessary documents for driving with you.
- Always put your seat belt on.
- Don't drive faster than it's allowed. Do it with speed you feel comfortable with.
- Don't use cell phone while driving. It has distracting effect and may cause accident.
- When overtaking, make sure that it's safe.
- Young drivers must drive with someone with more experience. They will be more confident and calm, and can always ask for advice.
- Don't take actions you haven't done before.
- If you need to stop immediately, push the brakes to the limit (when there is ABS).
- Park only where it is allowed or you can be fined.
- Practice more often and you will get better driver.
- Check the technical conditions regularly and fix the issues as soon as possible.
- Never drink and drive, never take drugs and drive!