There are so many interesting places to go in Bulgaria. Take a look of our travel advises and make some choices before you go.
Steps to follow when travelling
First of all you should decide when you want to travel. Depending on the weather conditions we are choosing our vacation. During the winter we prefer going on a ski, and summer is better for sea tourism. The best thing is that Bulgaria offers vacation places for every season.
Second – mind the number of travelers and the number of bags.
Finally – don’t forget to arrange you transportation!
What you like: adventure, beaches and sun, family fun, history and culture, skiing or spa?
On our page Locations you can inspire yourself and read more about the following suggestions.
- Adventure – Try to conquer the highest peak in Bulgaria, Musala (2925 m).
- Beaches and sun – Go on a camp on Irakli beach near Obzor
- Family fun – Ride a bike in the Sea Garden in Varna
- History and culture – Visit Perperikon in Eastern Rhodope, dating from the time of the Roman Empire.
- Skiing – Bansko is the best ski resort in Bulgaria
- Spa – Velingrag is known as “The Spa Capital of the Balkans”
Spend your great vacation in Bulgaria by car hire from Top Rent A Car!