The winter season in Bulgaria will come soon and every driver should be aware of the technical conditions of his car. Check out the tips of Top Rent A Car for preventing unexpected troubles on the road:
- Check the battery, antifreeze level, thermostat, heater, brakes, and defroster.
- Inspect your vehicle’s front, rear and flashing hazard lights.
- Buy windshield wiper spray and winter wiper blades if you don’t have any!
- Don’t forget to check the spray nozzles of your windshield-washer system.
- Keep the gas tank at least half full.
- For rear-wheel drive vehicles, you might want to keep a small bag of sand in your trunk to create traction under the tires if you get stuck.
- Clear off your car each time you go out for maximum visibility.
- Use gentle impulses while driving: accelerate gently, turn slowly, and brake carefully and early. Avoid unexpected quick movements.
- Always keep your lights on while driving through rain, snow, and fog.
- Stay in your car with your seat belt on.
Top Rent A Car can provide you with ready for the winter cars in perfect technical conditions. Check out our class SUV offer: https://toprentacar.bg/en/car-fleet/chevrolet-captiva