The tourists can enjoy 11 Natural Parks in Bulgaria, visited by 10 million people every year. These parks are Bulgaria’s wealth. They turned the country into a desired destination.
List of the parks
- Vitosha – the oldest nature park, it covers 27 sq km. The highest peak – Cherni vrah
- Rila Monastery – visited of more than 1/2 million people every year. It is in the UNESCO’s global heritage list
- Golden Sands
- Vratsa Balkan – more than 500 mountain caves. One of the most beautiful is Ledenika
- Rusenski Lom
- Shumen Plato – There you can find the Shumen fortress – it is existed about 3000 years
- The Blue Rocks
- Persina – one of the youngest Nature parks
- Belasitsa – the other of the youngest Nature parks
Take advantage of our car hire offers and start travelling to the Natural Parks in Bulgaria.