Useful tips for low cost flight tickets
Look at these 7 tips, it will save you time and money when you are looking for low cost flights.
1. Allow as much as possible time when you are looking for low cost flight.
Last minute bookings are often bad ideas, because the time for reaction will be brief. If you know in advance the travel dates, it is better not to wait for the last minute. Thats why you could search and compare the different offers. Buying the tickets in advance usually could save you a lot of money.
2. Try to choose your trip dates different from the weekend or official feasts.
During the weekends and the feast people often go for a trip. That is the main reason for the prices to be higher.
3. The late and early flights are cheaper.
Usually people do not like to take a trips very early or too late that`s why the price is lower.
4. If you have the possibility to decide the dates and days for trip, do it on your own.
If you can not make a compromise with the dates and days, you would probably pay more. The change of the day could save you a lot of money.
5. Maneuvering with the choice of your destination.
If you choose to arrive at the exact destination you have choosen, it could be more expensive, instead of arriving in neighboring destination, and go the your point by other transport. It could be a wonderful low cost decision.
6. Choose smaller, secondary airport.
If you travel from big city probably there is more that one airport. Usually the small once keep lower ticket prices.
7. If you have to travel and even if that is not very often, keep an eye on current prices and discounts of the flights.
In case if you travel sometimes, you could track the prices, discounts and updates for the locations which you are interested in. This will keep you always informed and would help if there appeared unforeseen flight.
The list of low cost airlines, which you could take a look before buying a ticket:
- Wizz Air
- Air One
- Fly Romania
These are and our offers for low cost rent a car: