What to do if our car hire breaks in the middle of nowhere?
Nobody is insured against accidents with car rental. Although our cars are brand new or 2 years old, it is not excluded. Of course this is not a reason to panic, because wherever you are, you can contact us at our national telephone: 0700 890 50, and we'll give you guidance on how to react in a given situation. If necessary we will send you a service car that will respond as quickly as possible. Once the team arrives there are two options:
- the damage could be repaired on the spot if it is not serious.
- The damaged car will be replaced with new one. The lost time will be offset by Top Rent A Car and you will return the car with a delay equal to the lost time.
We know that if something happen with the car it will affect your good mood. Our advice is to stay calm and wait for our team. Keep in mind your distance from our nearest office and also the traffic. We strongly advice you to think about car insurance, which could save you unexpected costs.
- Super CDW+TP (Super Collision Damage waiver): Optional. Fully removes the renter’s liability in case of damage or theft of the vehicle (zero excess). Does not cover damage to tires, wheels, windshield, windows and undercarriage. Only valid if the clients provides a protocol for the damage/theft of the vehicle from the Police authorities and if the vehicle`s documents and keys are returned.
- AI – Additional Insurance: Optional. Covers damage to tires, wheels, windshield and undercarriage.
- Super Cover: Includes all mentioned above (Super CDW+TP, AI).