On 3 March is celebrated national gala day of Bulgaria. This day marks the end of the war for the liberation of Bulgaria between Russia and the Ottoman Empire. In San Stefano peace treaty was signed, according to which all Bulgarian territories were released.
Cars have become an indispensable part of everyday life for many people. They require care, to be able to be optimally used. Here you will find a few tips that will help you to feel safe and can rely on your car when you need it.
The Winter Olympic Games is a major international sporting event that occurs once every four years. Find out the most important information about Sochi 2014 and enjoy your favorite winter sports and athletes. The opening ceremony is only 2 days from now, don’t miss it!
For sure a lot of drivers have used to find in the morning that their vehicle had been frozen. Many of them do not know what to do, or do not have enough time to react. So when you hear about the weather, that the night will be very cold and there will be precipitation of snow, prepare to become early and you can safely solve the problem.
Our low cost brands, specialized in providing extremely affordable car rental service have increased by one – CARSSOFIA. The company will service Sofia and the region, as well as the winter resorts Bansko and Borovets. The prices start from 6 euro/day for the long rentals (only 7 euro/day for weekly rental) manual gearbox cars and from 7 euro/day for the automatic g.b. cars.
All flights soon will be redirected from T2 to the new T2. It can service 2500 peope per hour, which was announced by the Transport Ministry. On the area of 21000 square meters operate 31 check-in counters, which can process documents of 1250 arriving and departing passengers equally, or 2500 all together. The number of passengers that could be serviced per year is 2.7 millions.
Designed by UK-based architects Halcrow Group, Pascall+Watson in partnership with SavantElbul of Bulgaria, Burgas terminal is said to integrate characteristic elements of Bulgarian nature – such as the rose, a national symbol – and architecture. Investment in design and construction of the terminal by the concessionaire “Fraport” is worth 80 million BGN (about 40 million EUR).
The LA Auto Show 2013 have presented one contest focused on the intersection of automobiles, energy, environment, high fuel efficiency, low emission, advanced technology, and alternative fuel vehicles.
- Audi A6 TDI – 3.0-liter TDI clean diesel, 240 HP. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) estimated 38 highway mpg;
- BMW 328d – 2.0-liter TwinPower TwinPower clean diesel, 180 HP. EPA estimated 45 highway mpg;
- Honda Accord - V-6 hybrid power. EPA estimated 34-36 highway mpg;
- Mazda3 – 2.5 i-ELOOP. EPA estimated 38 highway mpg;
- Toyota Corolla – 1.8-liter Eco version, 140 HP. EPA estimated 42 highway mpg;
- Founded in 1907;
- Best – attended auto show globally;
- Spans more than 870,000 square feet;
- Each November gathers the auto industry considering the future of mobility in the car culture;
- Nation’s Biggest car buying market;
- Worldwide media – (4,000 people from more than 50 countries);
- More than 12,000 auto industry decision;
- 900,000 guests over the course of ten exciting days.
There are so many interesting places to go in Bulgaria. Take a look of our travel advises and make some choices before you go.
First of all you should decide when you want to travel. Depending on the weather conditions we are choosing our vacation. During the winter we prefer going on a ski, and summer is better for sea tourism. The best thing is that Bulgaria offers vacation places for every season.
Second – mind the number of travelers and the number of bags.
Finally – don’t forget to arrange you transportation!
The winter season in Bulgaria will come soon and every driver should be aware of the technical conditions of his car. Check out the tips of Top Rent A Car for preventing unexpected troubles on the road:
1. Check the battery, antifreeze level, thermostat, heater, brakes, and defroster.
2. Inspect your vehicle’s front, rear and flashing hazard lights.
3. Buy windshield wiper spray and winter wiper blades if you don’t have any!
4. Don’t forget to check the spray nozzles of your windshield-washer system.
5. Keep the gas tank at least half full.
Perhaps for many of you the summer season has been quite busy and there was no time to rest. If you are one of those, then you can inspire yourself of the proposals of Top Rent A Car. Make October different!
German festival that attracts people from all over the world in Munich – the Bavarian capital. Millions liters of beer and sausages are being consumed during the event.